Nintendo eShop Maintenance

MrDuex

From
United States, Texas
Playing
3DS
Nintendo eShop is down, 22 Hours and counting
anyone have an idea when it'll come back up?
Recording a wi-fi battle and need updated version of
Pokemon X and Y!
If anyone can help me out that'd be great
Thanks, B)
-Alex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 4:14PM 12/27/13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:14PM
12/27/13
[Error Code 011-1000]
Managing high traffic, improving,
should be fixed soon! Sit tight boys
almost ready

Yeah, I couldn't even update when I tried the other day because of all the traffic. It's pretty crazy. It's a good sign though, it means the Wii U and 3DS are selling plenty.

I tried to get on. It told me to go to the home menu and restart the system. Anyways want to trade and battle with me? I have Pokemon X.

is this why i keep getting error code 011-7403( eshop is down, can't link to club Nintendo acct)? i got my daughter a 3ds XL, and I'm trying to link her account. the e shop seems to be running fine

Yeah I think it's fixed now.. I was online the eshop yesterday? And it was working just fine.

i was on it as well, but I'm still having trouble. I'm wondering if the fact that i have her club nintendo and network id as the same id and password is what the problem is. like everyone else i am passworded out.

Nintendo are not too bad with their maintenance times. Sony are the one's that need to improve maintenance times on the PSN network which is absolutely atrocious. I've had a far more smoother and gratifying online experience with Nintendo than I've had with Sony. That's quite a statement, considering that the online component is not Nintendo's strongest area of expertise.

Latest threads

Back