No Man's Sky

lexinonomous

Playing
Super NES
No Man's Sky was one of my most highly anticipated games this year. With the constant hype in the media, the game was set to be one of the most unique and awesome experiences for a modern day gamer. The idea of discovering new planets and making your way through the galaxy, naming and discovering new creatures is what appealed to me. Sadly, with the recent game release, I was left feeling disappointed.

Not everyone is disappointed in No Man's Sky, so I thought I'd reach out and see what everyone elses opinons are.

Have you played No Man's Sky?
If not, why?
What is your opinion on the game?
Were you expecting more than you received?

Nope not played and won't either. The problems people are having with the game I predicted a couple years ago.

I'll pick it up on humble bundle for $15.

I actually like it. I have not really played it nearly as much as I thought that I would, but I also would say that me views are a lot more positive than the other ones that are out there. I have had my issues, and exploring does kind of get boring after a little while, but I still think that it is worth it. I might be in the vast minority though. Thanks for sharing.

I have not played it before, and never heard of it. It's probably one of those games you have to go hunting for because the advertisement campaign wasn't good enough to get the word out like the more known games.

It sound really interesting from your description of it, and I have been looking around for a game that has to do with travelling in space and going to other planets. I love games like that, but haven't been impressed with what's currently available.

I'm going to go check out the trailer.

well it really sounds cool. This is the first I've really read about what it is. Which platforms do you play it on?

The game looks quite nice, but it definitely does not look like a game I'd look forward for, it's just another simple game for me, that's all.

well it really sounds cool. This is the first I've really read about what it is. Which platforms do you play it on?
PS4/PC
I have not played it before, and never heard of it. It's probably one of those games you have to go hunting for because the advertisement campaign wasn't good enough to get the word out like the more known games.

It sound really interesting from your description of it, and I have been looking around for a game that has to do with travelling in space and going to other planets. I love games like that, but haven't been impressed with what's currently available.

I'm going to go check out the trailer.
It has been hyped for 3 years by the entire industry as the second coming of Jesus. Seriously it has been so over hyped it's sad. If you played any crafting game on steam you get what No mans sky is only with different planets and a space ship. Not much to the game. Mine for stuff to make your ship go.

@Segata gotcha. I don't have any other platforms than Nintendo, so I make dang sure not to tease myself.

Latest threads

Back