PIKA PIKA!

cbreen

From
Ontario, Canada
Hello fellow gamers!

Let's see a little about myself. Well my name is Christopher I am an avid gamer and live in Ontario Canada.

I recently got my 3DS and have been enjoying StreetPass as I attend college I seem to run into a lot of people who are also currently on StreetPass.

My favorite game on my 3DS to date is Pokemon X, though I am looking forward to picking up a copy of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

I am a huge Final Fantasy fan even though it started out on the Nintendo Entertainment System the Play Station hasn't done to bad with it.

Aside from video games on the console I enjoy playing MMORPG such as World of Warcraft, Perfect World, Star Wars The Old Republic and League of Legends.

I also enjoy playing on Steam and have begun playing Civilizations V.

I look forward to engaging in Geeky conversation with the other posters on this forum!

Hey I have a 3DS too! :D I am in love with animal crossing new leaf, you should try that game out!

Welcome to the forums!

im all about geeky conversations. welcome. i always wanted to visit or live in Canada. home to some of the greatest wrestlers of all time (geeky converstation)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back