Pool Billiards

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Don't call it a review, just wanted to pop in and say for whatever reason, i was looking for something else, multiplayer for the Switch, and we tried this out. For the price, it's not a bad pool game. It is exactly what it says, a pool game. There are 3 game modes and a tournament section with escalating difficulty. For those of us who suck at pool, there are plenty of imaginary lines to judge where your ball is going.

Now if you were hoping for unlockable characters, trophies or new sticks, this aint your game. You cant even put your name in, and there is no online.

It's a fun time killer, especially with someone else in the room.

I like pool games. Is the tournament mode pretty long? I might get it, but i've gotta have something to do when i'm by myself.

Billiards is a fun game. I just beat my old high score with a new high score 7700 in Single player mode.

I like pool games. Is the tournament mode pretty long? I might get it, but i've gotta have something to do when i'm by myself.
i haven't messed around with tourney mode much yet. I barely made it out of my first match!

No physical copy, shame, I will not be trying it.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back