R.C. Pro-Am

dethdealer24

Playing
Wii
Who rememebers this game? I remember I got it as a gift when i was a kid, and I had wanted something else, so it sat there for like a month unopened. When I did play it, oh man I never stopped. It was really a cool little game, and i remember some of the tracks being pretty hard too. There's nothing more fun then skidding through oils slicks and launching missles at other remote controlled cars.

Donkey Punch

Playing
NES
I remember borrowing that game from someone for a day and that it made me really dizzy. Usually I like racing games, but this one made me dizzy every time I played it. Must be the circular tracks. It's a shame though, because the game was good. There was a sequel, too, but I don't know how it compared to the original.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
yes! it was so hard, but addictive. forgot about that one. did it ever end? i never got very far

Edware

Playing
3DS
I never played this game as a kid, but I recently saw an AVGN video of it. It was pretty funny to watch. I'm not sure what I would of thought of the game as a kid, but now I definitely would not enjoy playing it, but I'm sure most people would think the same. It's not that it's necessarily a bad game, it's just outdated now lol.

JoanMcWench

Playing
NES
NintendoCosmos said:
I still have mine. It's in my NES game collection. now I feel like playing it.
lol I always seem to have that reaction as well. As if the nostalgic reminiscing just sparks it inside you to play.