Recommendation Gamecube Games

FaithofBlood

From
The netherlands
Playing
GameCube
Hey everyone.

I thought it was time for a thread that goes into detail about recommending games for the gamecube.
It would be nice for new players, people who likes to play unplayed games on the gamecube or people who just like to collect.
For example:
-The tittle of the game
-Genre (not nessary)
-Why you would advice it
-How the gameplay is

It would be nice to read it through.

-PS. If my english isnt correct, please correct me then.

-

alright, i'll give it a try:

Super Mario Sunshine!

A platformer/jumper/Mario game in which of course, Peach is captured and we must save her.

The gameplay is very fun. Mario uses a special hose to clean the island, or use as a jetpack to further explore.

Id suggest it because it is very different as far a Mario game goes. Also, the music was fabulous. I loved it and played through it twice. This would have made a great remake HD for the wii u or 3ds.

9/10

NAME OF GAME: VIEWTIFUL JOE

GENRE: side-scrolling beat em up like you have never seen before or after

WHY I RECOMMEND IT: Its a totally new type of game that you have not seen before, very hard to recommend a game, but just find some gameplay of it somewhere, look at it and I'm sure you will like it

HOW THE GAMEPLAY IS: ok this is the good bit, joe ends up in a movie, where he can slow down time to fight with an other character, I don't want to give much away so slowing down time while fighting might get your attention.

Super Monkey Ball 2. It's the one where you roll a monkey inside a ball through an obstacle course

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back