Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
As a huge fan of the latter entries in the series, I was moderately excited from playing the demo. However, the more details I learn I just don't think I'm going to like it. But what are your thoughts?

i usualy get really excited when a new resident evil comes out. im a fan of the old ones mainly but still like the new ones. but this time im just not feeling it. though if it is VR compatible i thing i would rather play it first time round in that mode and i dont have VR . so will probably get it when i do have a headset

The season pass of RE7 will give access to an additional chapter as well as two "prohibited sequences"; Each of them will contain three episodes.

Last edited:
They've also announced a free DLC pack coming in the spring time I believe that will be titled Not a Hero or something along those lines.

A long time ago, I wanted to play through the entire Resident Evil series. I finished REmake, RE Zero, and RE2 on GameCube, started playing Resident Evil 3: Nemesis and just got too busy and never finished it. Unfortunately I never got to play Code Veronica or Resident Evil 4.

Now that I am older, I don't think I want to play these games anymore. They are scary, and my nerves are not what they used to be. I'd rather spend time doing something that makes me feel good. :)

ha i get scared really easily. especially with horror films. i dont even know why i do it to myself. sometimes i cant sleep at night because of stuff i watch. horror chanel is one of my favouright chanels. think i just like to prove to myself that i can get through it.

I just beat the game tonight. I didn't enjoy it much, but I also didn't hate it.

Back