Scan of generic GameStop used game cover arts

Humberto

Playing
Wii U
Oh hi guys i'm Humberto! Can you scan and upload generic GameStop used game covers that looks like in this picture for Xbox 360 on Imgur? The back of the generic GameStop used game covers would say, "Pros Get More! Much More!" and this is what the GameStop used game generic cover art look like in this picture shown below, you must scan and upload a generic GameStop used game cover art look like in this picture shown below on Imgur, and i need these scans of generic GameStop used game covers for my collection of cover arts in PNG and JPEG in my hard drive. this is what these GameStop generic used game cover arts look like in this picture below that i want this to be scanned as PNG or JPEG or JPG:
fn5kbfmpx06z.png

It might be easier to just remake them in photoshop - or Gimp, if you don't want to pay for photoshop.

sorry but i now really want to know why before i do something that seems kinda dumb(to me at least)

I'm with @AlmightyKoz on this. I'd really like to know why, as it's always been the inverse - people buy used games with no covers or generic Gamestop covers and they want to print out genuine-looking covers. Even I've done that.

If you tell us why, we might be able to offer an alternative solution. it seems not even gamestop has a standard template, just reliant on whoever is handy with a sharpie or a computer to make one.

The reason why i need these GameStop used game generic cover art is because i need this to make customs of my fanfiction games and i also need to print from my printer and i also need this for my collection!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back