Severe Stomach Pains & lost of appetite

Playing
Nintendo 2DS
For weeks now my stomach has been killing me. I can't sleep at night and it hurts so bad that I can't eat. I lost 40lbs of weight in two months. I can't head to the skate Park. And I've been working overtime for 3 different volunteer jobs and trying to keep my website updated. It's 2:54AM Eastern time. And I cannot fall asleep. I feel weak. and I can't see my doctor until 5 weeks. My pants are getting to big for me. I take size 40 in waist. My tourettes has got a little more worse. I'm going to take a small amount of Nyquil to help me sleep.

What scares me the most is. It's that I feel like I'm slowly dying.

That sounds terrible, man. Why can't you see the doctor now?

The doctor is booked up. and It's the only doctor I can see since I'm partly disable.

My pain in my stomach is finally gone I was in pain for a little over a week. I did lose my weight. I now weigh in 204 lbs. I had a huge breakfast this morning with orange juice, cereal, Watermelon, & pineapple. I was in ton of pain. So today I'm going to relax and get some sleep since I lost a lot of sleep over the week.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Get some rest, hope you get to a doctor soon.

Sorry you've been sick lately. I know how it goes. I've been sick too. However, glad you are feeling better. That's good. Same here. Mostly. I should be 100% soon. If you aren't 100% yet, then, get well soon.

Lawnachaun said:
Sorry you've been sick lately. I know how it goes. I've been sick too. However, glad you are feeling better. That's good. Same here. Mostly. I should be 100% soon. If you aren't 100% yet, then, get well soon.
Thanks Lawnchaun

Latest threads

Back