Some Awesome Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project M Alternate Costumes

Y0shiM0n

Playing
Wii U
***NOTE THIS IS A POST FROM MY BLOG! IF YOU WANT MORE, GO TO THE LINK BELOW!***

Today I will be posting some alternate costumes that are added in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl mod, Project M. If you don't know what Project M is, go here: projectmgame.com

Sorry, but I couldn't add my own screenshots, because I don't have bin2jpg. So instead, I just posted some pics from the internet:

Dr. Mario:

A pretty cool alternate costume. throws his medicine instead of fireballs and so forth.

Dry Bowser:

One of the coolest looking alternate costumes in the game!

Butterfly Meta Knight:

I know it sounds weird, but that costume is swag!

Masked Luigi:

There is no official name for this costume. "It's Batma-... No, it's Luig-... No! It's Batweegee!"

Wolf:

496px-PMWolfAlt.png

There is no official name for this costume either, but this Wolf is RADICAL! There is alternate costumes for Fox and Falco too.

Pajama Ness:

Pajama Ness is awesome! I think he looks ready for a midnight brawl! =)

Outset Toon Link:

311px-PMToonLinkAlt.png

I think this costume looks cool! There is not much to note about it though.

I hope you liked my post! I will try to add my own pics later!

Until then, Smash on!
Little_Dragon

These look amazing! I hadn't heard of Project M prior to this, but seeing these costumes really makes me want to check it out!

Is the L on Luigi's hat deliberately inverted, or was that a mistake on the part of the uploaded image? Because I totally already made up a backstory about Luigi's evil doppelganger who is an art thief in France. ;)

That's how it looks! Lol! But yeah. Project M is really fun.

These are sick I really like wolfs one although to me it looks the same like his old one. Pajama Ness is really cool too.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back