Soo... Who bought a NES Mini, or is about to?

grahamf

Playing
Wii U
I accidentally discovered that my Secret Santa this year is getting me one so I'm actually holding off unfortunately, but what about you?

I thought about getting it, but then i learned that it didn't support the old NES cartridges. Just ruined the whole thing for me. I still have my old NES and have about all the games i want to play on that... so why would i buy this? If you don't have an NES with the games you want, they can be pretty expensive, it would be a good idea for you, but not for me.

I want to support this, so that Nintendo eventually comes out with a SNES mini and a N64 mini. Eventually I intend to put them all in a pop-out panel in my coffee table with a HDMI switch, so I just have the one HDMI cord leading to my TV.

i want it of course, but am not getting it. IF games will be added later, maybe i'll get it.

I want to support this, so that Nintendo eventually comes out with a SNES mini and a N64 mini. Eventually I intend to put them all in a pop-out panel in my coffee table with a HDMI switch, so I just have the one HDMI cord leading to my TV.
Oh my gosh, this would be awesome. A mini n64?!?! Knowing nintendo they would probobly screw that up too and not give it super mario 64, star fox 64, pokemon stadium, smash bros and the other real good ones (imo). But hey, maybe they will add cartridge support?

...what? Why would they exclude all of those? I can see them not including any Rare games, but that's only because Rare is owned by Microsoft who might play hardball.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back