Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
If you're a huge Star Wars fan like myself, I'd recommend this game. And it's the perfect game for mobile IMO. Basically you unlock different Star Wars characters (referred to as toons), level them up, get mods for them for your particular play style, pair them with other toons (e.g. an all Clone's team, all Sith, all Jedi, combo of different categories that work well together). It is literally the most I've played any mobile game. I've been playing it everyday since launch in November 2015.

If you haven't played it and like Star Wars, check it out!
If you have played it, what are your thoughts?

man, ive never heard of it. What exactly do you do? i love Star Wars, im just operating on an older phone and most games are getting out of reach for me.

it caught my attention because i LOVED the lego Star Wars games, with all the characters .

@dustinb12 It's a turn based fighter. What's nice about it is that it's a perfect mobile game. You don't have to do anything fancy with you phone/tablet. No action controls. Just pick a move and who to attack when it's your character's turn. A lot of matches are 5v5 but there are events and raids with your guild (if you choose to join one).

Here's an example of someone playing on what looks like an Android simulator on a PC is my guess...

That particular match you are playing another player's team being controlled by AI. But you also play against made up teams in the game.

Tomorrow the Commander Luke Skywalker even is coming back. I have the toons needed for the event ready, so hopefully I'll get the 7* Commander Luke Skywalker. I'm pretty excited like a kid in a candy shop. :)

It's a scenario-free game that is ultra-repetitive in the long run, and pushes you to buy after a few hours.
Only for hardcore fans, if they have the strength to wait to play once past level 20, or the courage to shell out money for such a poor game.

This doesn't give off that much of starwars vibe. But still great to kill time.
6.5/10
First achievement-The force is strong with you doesn't load for me :(

Back