The Official Anime Topic

Professor E. Gadd

Playing
Wii U
It's time that we kick off a discussion about anime on this forum.

I am a huge fan of Japanese TV animation, including of course the classics like Dragon Ball, Gundam, Lupin III but also the newer "mass-market" series like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and a lot of obscure stuff like Love Hina.

As far as content goes, my favorite series are usually based on fantasy universes. I don't mind some light erotic content in anime/manga but am generally not a fan of ecchi or hentai stuff. I have been to Akihabara in Tokyo, which is the neighborhood where they sell tons of video games and comic books, and I must admit it's a little weird. Way too many otaku and general weirdos shopping there.

What are your favorite anime shows? If you are a diehard anime fan, is there anything out of the current or future releases that is peaking your interest?

I don't really watch Anime but I do watch Teen Titans and I love that show, does that have any Japanese element whatsoever?

Anime is one of my fav fandoms. My fav anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I've seen, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotehrhood, Soul eater (Which is also amazing), Deathnote (Which I didn't enjoy), Black Butler, and I am in the middle of watching Fairy Tale, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and Trigun.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back