The official Wii U cover art topic

Donkey Punch

Playing
NES
In this topic we are going to post absolutely all box art for Wii U games that has ever graced store shelves in any and all parts of the Earth. All your Wii U artwork are belong to us before it's even released.

Ready? Here we go!

9sbQw.jpg

New Super Mario Bros .U

Genius idea.

Minor housekeeping note: stick to a manageable image size (like above) and upload your covers to a reliable image host, such as imgur or tinypic, instead of uploading them as attachments. Our server thanks you in advance ;)

How about...

5KXvE.jpg

Scribblenauts Unlimited. I was always a fan of the NDS versions so I wonder how it'll translate to the big screen.

I propose the following additional rules:

1) Final cover art only, i.e. no tentative or RP (Rating Pending) artwork.
2) The NTSC/US cover should be considered the main version. PAL covers should be posted if significantly different from the North American version ones.

I propose the following additional rules:

1) Final cover art only, i.e. no tentative or RP (Rating Pending) artwork.
2) The NTSC/US cover should be considered the main version. PAL covers should be posted if significantly different from the North American version ones.

Agreed and hereby enacted. :)

Also, Japanese covers are almost always different from Western ones, so most of the time they will be fair game.

HLhFs.jpg
vsSuI.jpg

Nintendo Land, Just Dance 4

A little mature action: Call of Duty Black Ops II and Mass Effect 3 Special Edition.

EmZ0KCZ.jpg
aLZAHfG.jpg

mB0jth8.jpg
995LVmv.jpg

Batman: Arkham City (Armored Edition) and Transformers Prime

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back