The right control stick on my pro controller is unresponsive when pressed down.How to fix it?

Walljump_185

Playing
Nintendo 64
My white pro controller that I've owned for about 2 years now has recently had a problem. The right control stick can be pressed down as a button,but,mine is mostly unresponsive when the right control stick is pressed down. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

2 options. Take it apart and replace the stick or buy a new controller.

For the price you can get a new controller, to be honest I wouldn't even worry about taking it apart because even if you do it probably won't be as good as it once was anyway and you'll find you'll be taking it apart more and more.

2 years isn't a bad lifespan for a controller anyway so you can't say you haven't got your monies worth out of it.

I guess it would be pretty hard to replace it. What is the average cost for the controller in your area and how much is the replacement going to be?

Is there a warranty on it? You could also look for replacement parts online they usually have everything out there, but look up a tutorial first. If you open it up it may void the warranty so just look out for stuff like that.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back