• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ana Garnica

Playing
Game Boy Color
A movie The Wizard check it out it has super Nintendo and Mario bros game it's about video games.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
look, I'm a child of the 80's and this was a BIG deal. We got to see SMB 3 on a movie screen to tease us, and we got to see a kid use the Power Glove and go home and wonder why mine don't work that good? Plus anything with Fred Savage was gold. It was good little movie and i hope to see it on Netflix soon. Like to watch it with my daughter.

Segata

Is it a poor mans Rainman. Yes. Is it the best ad for the Powerglove. Yes. Is it the most shameless ad disguised as a film. Yes. Is this film garbage. Yes. Do I enjoy it? Yes.

California.

rz3300

Playing
Wii
A shameless ad disguised as a film, huh? I am not sure that I have ever heard of such a thing, but it is certainly interesting. It really doe look like a poor man's Rainman though, but, that is a really good movie, so maybe there is something there. I have never heard of it and it looks a little strange, but who knows I guess. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Is it a poor mans Rainman. Yes. Is it the best ad for the Powerglove. Yes. Is it the most shameless ad disguised as a film. Yes. Is this film garbage. Yes. Do I enjoy it? Yes.

California.
"knows how to party." Exactly. That's another thing, being from deep South Louisiana, I got to see how California kids do. That was actually pretty cool. Same for Poltergeist and ET. That's as close as ill ever get i imagine.