Thinking About Selling NES, Need a Little Advice About Console and Games

fazio767

Playing
NES
Hello all!

First and foremost, I wanted to say hello, as this is my first post on Nintendo Forums. I'm a big fan of the NES, and inherited a near mint-condition NES console from my father a few years ago with many games. Recently, I inherited ANOTHER NES console. Considering that I really don't need two consoles, I am considering selling this console.

I was hoping to get a bit more information about what I could realistically ask for this NES if I sell it. I feel like the NES is fairly easy to price, as it is in very good condition (aside from minor yellowing of the plastic). However, the games are a bit of a mystery. I've done some research, but I am reluctant to let any of the games go in case they are worth holding onto to collect.

The games included in with this system are:
SuperMario 3 (which I know is not rare)
Snake Rattle N Roll
Rad Racer (complete with the original 3D glasses)
Punch-Out

All of these games come in their original box and include the original owners literature. I assume that none of these games are anything special, but I may hold onto them if there is a compelling reason to. Otherwise, what do you think that most of this equipment would sell for?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back