Thoughts on Switch Launch Titles?

Scepty

Playing
3DS
If I had to be honest, I'm rather disappointed with the line- up of launch titles for the Switch. The only games I'm interested in getting is BotW and 1:2:Switch.

Are you happy with the launch titles? Which games are you going to buy, or are you going to wait till a while after launch to get your Switch?

I'm excited for Bomberman, Zelda, and 1-2 Switch. Isn't that Heroes game by the Trine makers a launch title as well? I like that.

I'm pretty excited.

I've never really played bomberman, and ive never heard about that "heroes" game. I feel like unless you are a zelda or skylanders fan, theres no point on buying a switch on launch

I'm more of a Sonic fan and not exclusive to anything else, just liking a wide range, and I'm actually pretty happy with the launch. Plus I have Sonic Mania to look forward to.

Has-Been Heroes was the game I was referring to. Turns out it comes a few weeks after launch.

I've never really played bomberman, and ive never heard about that "heroes" game. I feel like unless you are a zelda or skylanders fan, theres no point on buying a switch on launch

I agree. I think not having a Mario game for kids is pretty bad. Heck, even the Gamecube had Luigi's Mansion.

It's basically just Zelda at launch as far as I'm concerned. Which is technically available on wii u as well. If you don't have a wii u, its better than the wii u launch. Otherwise, its pretty bad.

@beatlesfan317 they couldve at least put splat 2 or mk8 deluxe on it. I think it was stupid to announce mario odyssey at the presentation and then say "wait for the holidays"

Zelda is 100% a go for me. I still may get it for wii u though, I'm not in a hurry to make "the switch." But lookout when Odyssey comes out. Now i am disappointed with MK Deluxe. I already spent nearly 100$ and 100 hours on MK 8. See the frustration?

zelda is the reason i want a switch. i suppose it would be a weak selection of launch titles without it.

Contrary to popular belief, some sources are saying 1-2 Switch has 24 or more minigames. I have seen sources list off at least 10 confirmed ones.

Anyway, pretty hard to call something with 24 minigames a "toy" game. Unless you consider something like WarioWare the same.

There is enough to keep me interested. I am really looking forward to the new Bomberman and Zelda on the fly will be incredible. The key is to keep a decent flow of games coming and making sure Mario caps off the year.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back