To All Nintendo Gamers

Playing
Nintendo 2DS
ToAllNintendoGamers_zpsf28816b9.gif

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate :D

I always /ignore everyone who's a hater for anything.
You don't like ?
Don't use/play/listen to that . Problem solved B)

It's funny to me that 'hating' on a company that produces consoles/games happens to be a thing. In the real world, I assume most people would just consider that being a disgruntled nerd. Which is really not something to write home about let alone parade. Oh, the powers that anonymity bestow.

I just find it funny, how haters get pissed off about Nintendo and lie about the company. And how they say Nintendo sucks, when they like the Zelda,Mario,Metroid, etc games... That's why they keep saying Nintendo should quit making consoles and just make games. It's just to funny... And what makes it more funny is, that there is more to life than Video Games. I myself, Work at 3 different volunteer jobs, I longboard, I skateboard. I travel. I almost got arrested in Roma, Italy for speeding downhill on my skateboard, I had 5 Italian cops pointing their guns at me! I almost ^$#^@ my pants! lol!! I even dove in a cave filled with water in Dominica Republic. I drove dune buggies. I wear short sleeve shirts in the winter to build my body up. I'm at the point, where the cold doesn't make me cold. I even walk on the pavement in the summer barefoot. I fix computers. I even film widlife. But it's funny to know how these people with no life bash on Nintendo, Just because Nintendo was out longer than there fanboyish consoles were even out. When I was 12 years old. I had two jobs. I walk dogs and I shovel snow... Also I hooked up two VCR's together and made copies of VHS tapes..

...Okay. I ran with bulls, joined the world's largest food fight, and have over a dozen videos on Youtube documenting why I'm not allowed a BAC over .29 - but I do still enjoy all the consoles. I've always enjoyed all the consoles even when it was Sega vs Nintendo. I like video gaming and having people knock any of the consoles just kind of saddens me because it's all in fun guys. Seriously.

I agree with you. I love playing games on almost all consoles and the PC.
I don't hate on any of 'em.

Why limit the the fun to one device, when you can discover many worlds on different consoles :)

Exactly - I like Sony because it gives me thinks like ICO and The Last of Us and the like. I like Microsoft because when I do game online I like their setup. I like Nintendo because Nintendo is the Cool Old Dude on the Block who just likes to chill. I like all of them and I wish this fanboy crapstorm would just stop. Oh, well... at least the gifs are funny.

Yeah.. Fanboys are so annoying.
Just look at the idiotic Apple vs Samsung fanboy war... Even though I don't like apple products, I would never hate on them.

People obviously have problems realizing that they can like both or none. They don't have to be addicted to any brand.

I would like to get my hands on some Old Arcade machines for my basement. If I can get my hands on the Original Radar Scope & Other Classic Nintendo Arcade games. Than it would be rad. Also I can't stop watching the 1980's movie called Joysticks. If you haven't seen it, I have a copy of the movie on my external hard drive. And I can send it to you. Just ask me. Also. does anyone know how to beat the last mission in GTA Vice City. Where Lance betrays you to the Mob. and you have to fight your way out of the house to get to the roof of the house? I played the game on my friends PS2 and got to the final mission.

Also got 2 more Nintendo games for my collection. The games are Reign Of Fire for the Gamecube & Batman Arkham City Armor Edition for the Wii U today.

Esperahol said:
...Okay. I ran with bulls, joined the world's largest food fight, and have over a dozen videos on Youtube documenting why I'm not allowed a BAC over .29 - but I do still enjoy all the consoles. I've always enjoyed all the consoles even when it was Sega vs Nintendo. I like video gaming and having people knock any of the consoles just kind of saddens me because it's all in fun guys. Seriously.

The differance between your story from mine is. Is that I actually did all that stuff in life. And I have video to prove it. and you don't.

^ Wow, I give you props. I would be scared to be with bulls.

I also don't like fanboys either. I enjoy my 360 but I don't go around being like PS3 AND SONY SUCKS ICK ICK ICK

He never did any of that. He's just lying and trying to insult me at the same time. The difference between what i did and his false info. Is that I have video proof that I did all of this. I travel a lot to different countries. He is just being an ass. AKA donkey.

Actually I have run with bulls and joined the World's biggest foodfight - both of these things being annual events open to the public. That said I try not to get caught on tape being drunk in public - so you got me there. Also don't call me an ass - if only because that's hypocritical considering your constant fanboy rage.

Speaking of fanboy rage. You have anger issues. You just replied to and old post. and you just had to dig it up and start more problems. You just pissed off that your fanboy xbox consoles refuses to work. and when you heard that Phil fish, has cancelled FEZ 2. you got angry and you had to type this in.

Nintendo haters are just angry that the Wii U is a huge commercial failure that is on first party life support and that Nintendo are losing $500 million dollars a year because they are an irrelevant entity in gaming.

Your post made no sense at all. And the yearly marketing of loses is way off.

Next time I will write my replies in crayon so you can understand them better! lol joke, I love you guys! :p

..................... ok?

As long as some/when good games come out for the Wii U, then it should be fine.

Nintendo haters are just angry that the Wii U is a huge commercial failure that is on first party life support and that Nintendo are losing $500 million dollars a year because they are an irrelevant entity in gaming.

Go back to /v/ please.

Nintendo honestly started this gaming world we live in. So many great games are Nintendo born and I just can't get enough.

Latest threads

Back