Top multiplayer GameCube games

CamdenB

Personally, I enjoy Super Smash Bros Melee, because of how skilled the game feels. The game is varied with the different maps and characters, and it never fails to provide fun and laughs. In second place would be Mario Cart, for similar reasons to Super Smash Bros.

The games that I've played for GameCube were hardly multiplayer. I would have to agree with you that SSB Melee was perhaps the best multiplayer game for this console. Then again, it totally wins over most consoles. I loved having the Tournament feature that it embedded in comparison to other SSB games, too!

I also enjoyed the SIMS. There's a feature that allows more than one player. (I could be wrong, but I think it allowed up to 2-4 players.) It was a lot of fun and definitely gave SIMS a better experience compared to the normal "playing by yourself" forever.

I missed the GameCube entirely. However, every Mario Kart I've played has been fantastic so I doubt it was any less on the GameCube.

I still have my GameCube. Here are some games I had played with my friends & Family, Midway Arcade Treasures 1,2 & 3. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, The Sims, Conflict Desert Storm, XGRA, Wave Race Blue Storm, 1080 Snowboarding Avalanche. Those are just a few.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back