What are your favorite RPG's?

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
Until recently, I haven't been able to get into too many RPG's... until recently. 2015 alone had Fallout 4, The Wticher 3: Wild Hunt, and Xenoblade Chronicles X which are all great titles, and in the case of Fallout 4 it has become one of my favorite games ever made. Before jumping into 4 I also played a little bit of New Vegas and also really enjoyed it, and 3 is also not bad at all. I've always enjoyed Pokemon, however to this day Mass Effect remains my absolute favorite in the genre. I feel as if I should branch out more, so recently I've picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Final Fantasy XIII and Tales of Vesperia (admittedly I'm finding Final Fantasy XIII hard to get into, but I don't tend to like linear JRPG's) I also plan on picking up Skyrim sometime down the road, I know that I'll thoroughly enjoy that.

Last edited:
I've recently gotten back into RPG's, and picked up Dragon Quest VI and thoroughly enjoyed it. Then i got Bravely Default and absolutely loved it. Put in 140 hours. Great story, great gameplay and all. After that i got into Fantasy Life which has become possibly my favorite game ever. Very rewarding, you make your own weapons,armor, potions etc. Awesome story, lighthearted fun. Relaxing for the most part. I put in 160 hours and still could have went on.

If i had to recommend an RPG for overall experience, it would be Bravely Default. It was the end all be all. I like Fantasy Life more, but not everyone likes the cute Animal Crossing style missions.

I guess "WRPG's" are more my thing than "JRPG's". Though there have been a few of the J variety I like, such as Pokemon and Xenoblade X(I really doubt I could get into the first one even if I tried though) as I've said. I also liked Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga quite bit.

I am not a fan of RPGS. The only ones i really play are Pokemon. Granted i have not tried many, but i tried Final fantasy, Mario & Lugi and Earthbound, And i cannot get into them. I enjoy Earthbound but i almost always have a 'Break' and end up playing Splatoon instead.

@Nomekop thats because Splatoon is awesome! I never cared for Final Fantasy, the last Mario/Luigi i played was Bowser's Inside Story, and struggled to finish it. I will play Earthbound one day.

There are a couple from SNES I like a lot and still play them from time to time. Orgebattle and Mario RPG. Newer RPG I do like the fallout franchise. Haven't played fallout 4 yet but my buddy swears by it. I have played mass effect 3 on the Wii U and it was pretty good as well. Only final fantasy game I like is Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1.

Well here's my list

1. Diablo
2. Diablo 2
3. Beyond divinity
4. Fallout series
5. Kingdoms or Amulars reckoning
6. Dragon age series
7. Diablo 3
8. Planescape torment
9. Neverwinter nights series
10. Baldurs gate/ice windale series
11. Titan quest
12. Dungeon siege series
13. Fable
14. Jade empire
15. Elder scrolls series skyrim/oblivion etc.
16. Dekaron
18. Tallow mere
19. Hero siege
20. Crashlands
21. Witcher 3

I could go on and on. Diablo 1 is and always will be on my #1 slot because it made me the gamer I am today. I have 2 copies of super Mario rpg one complete in box and the other loose and a copy of earth bound but currently looking for a new snes to play them

dude me too. I have my original for PC with the hellfire expansion both near mint. And I have the playstation edition of Diablo 1 near mint. And the collectors of 3 and reaper of souls

Well here's my list

1. Diablo
2. Diablo 2
3. Beyond divinity
4. Fallout series
5. Kingdoms or Amulars reckoning
6. Dragon age series
7. Diablo 3
8. Planescape torment
9. Neverwinter nights series
10. Baldurs gate/ice windale series
11. Titan quest
12. Dungeon siege series
13. Fable
14. Jade empire
15. Elder scrolls series skyrim/oblivion etc.
16. Dekaron
18. Tallow mere
19. Hero siege
20. Crashlands
21. Witcher 3

I could go on and on. Diablo 1 is and always will be on my #1 slot because it made me the gamer I am today. I have 2 copies of super Mario rpg one complete in box and the other loose and a copy of earth bound but currently looking for a new snes to play them

Man thats awesome! I wish i had more time to play. :::Sighs:::

I'm currently not playing anything right now. I thought about starting fable over. But currently just playing clash of clans and boom beach on my phone right now. I actually thought about playing resident evil the game cube remake over but not sure yet. Maybe doom 3.

Dude I for got about hellgate London on PC!! Such a good rpg in my opinion. Had some bugs but other wise it was fun and different

@Diablo925

Back