What do you think of Plants Vs Zombies on mobile?

roydominic33

Playing
Wii
I just stopped playing PVZ altogether because of this. It was extremely counter-intuitive for me to play it in a different platform other than the PC because of ergonomics. My hand would constantly cover the screen which makes it all the more difficult to operate on the many functions of the display. Did you also start playing Plants vs Zombies on the PC? If so, how do you find this transition to mobile?

I love Plants vs. Zombies, but I only ever play on my laptop and sometimes on the Xbox 360 if I want my boyfriend to play too. I couldn't imagine trying to play it on a small screen like that (plus I'm not sure my current cell phone would be able to handle it), and the frustrations you've described are exactly why I wouldn't even attempt it.

I'm also a bit of a weirdo in that I don't use my phone for anything except texting and pictures so there's a whole learning curve there that I'm just not into haha.

I think Plants Vs Zombies is a solid game and I've played it on a variety of platforms. It's one of those games that they now use as an example to teach game programming to beginners. Generally, I don't like touch controls and prefer playing most of my games either on PC or console. And I'll have to agree with you that Plants Vs Zombies was a more enjoyable experience than it was on my smart phone.

Back