What weapon? (Heart suit)

What weapon should Jack Hold in his Heart card suit?

• Sword

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chains

• Knuckles

• Gun

• ETC (What weapon do you suggest?)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Jack Lovejoy

From
California (Originally from Korea)
Playing
Wii
Hey guys, I am thinking of weapons for Jack to hold. This is only one of his suits in the suit system. (Suit is the card symbol)

The suit system is changing different modes depending on the suit you use:

Heart, Spade, Diamond, and Clubs

The poll below will give out the following weapons to use when Jack is in his heart suit.
Keep in mind that the Heart suit is obtained at the beginning of the game. Which weapon will leave a good impression on the player?

If it is one of the first suits you get you do not want anything to cool. So how about a dagger?

You totally need a sword. If your other forms go as people have been voting (knuckles, bow, magic staff) then the only real, common weapon type you are missing is a sword.

Maybe a full fledged sword like Shiftrex said. But i think you could go Half life mode and get a Crowbar. Or a spanner or something like that.

Thanks Nomekop, but I feel like the players might be underwhelmed since this is Alice in Wonderland. Having a crowbar or a tool. So I have the suits here:

No Suit: Melee combat or using chains (Chains are for grabbing enemies that are hard to hit. I think might make Jack's grab a bit too op if he were in smash)

Heart Suit: A sword that can give you healing capabilities.

Spade: A rifle gun that shoots spear head shaped bullets that are immune to magic manipulation from enemies like wizards or psychics.

Club: A hammer that can deal extra damage and smash through enemy shields that cannot be destroyed by regular attacks.

Diamond: A Magic Staff that utilizes battle magic and shines light beams onto dark enemies (Useful for final fight)

Last edited:
Back