What were your favorite N64 games?

nick87

For me, I'd have to say super smash bros., mario kart (those two are the best party games), pokemon stadium, and mario 64. My brother would always beat me in super smash bros, but I would occasionally beat him in mario kart, especially on rainbow road. And I would destroy him in pokemon stadium, because I'm a pokemon master like that. Mario 64 we would pass the controller back and forth on levels even though it was a one-player game.

For me, they were definitely:

Zelda Ocarina of Time
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64

Those are probably my top 3 nintendo games of all time, but definitely the top 3 64 based games for me.

My favorites were basically racers, not counting Golden Eye of course.

F-Zero
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing.

But I will say this much, if Mario Kart and Diddy Kong were meant to target kids, why did they so hard? Hell, Mario Kart 64 I never even beat. And Diddy Kong Racing took me like 5 days of racing that giant pig over and over again to beat.

Goldeneye 007
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

I miss those games, a lot of fun times to be had.

Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie are probably my all time favorites. With Conker's bad fur day coming in at a close second. I was such a Rareware fan back in the day you wouldn't believe.

I forgot ALL ABOUT Banjo!! That game was hilarious! I'm going to play it again soon :D

Mine are:

Zelda Ocarina of Time
Zelda Majora's Mask
Pokémon Snap
Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 64
F-Zero 64

I loved Super Smash Brothers like everyone else, but I probably clocked more hours on Pokemon Stadium. I eventually started importing my Pokemon from the Gameboy games, which blew my mind at the time. I also played Starfox 64 several times over and over, but I only beat it once or twice. The final boss battle with the alternative storyline (or whatever you'd like to call it) was so hard that I had to have my friend help me get past it.

Pretty much all rare ware titles! Banjo, obviously is my favorite! Although I love just about every Nintendo published game there was on it!

I really never got into the N64 like the other Nintendo systems. The Castlevania games were not very good, and I was not a fan of the Mario games on the system either. Doom 64 and Quake were really fun games though. I also played War Gods alot when it first came out. My favorite has to be Ocarina of Time. Nintendo stayed true to making good Zelda games on the 64.

Zelda: Ocarina of time was my favorite game on the system. I liked Star Wars: Shadow of the empire, but I thought that Rouge Squadron was a way better game. Perfect Dark was another amazing game that I played a lot of, Starfox 64 was really good and of course you can't forget about Zelda: Majoras Mask. But one of my all time favorites that I still play to this day was WWF No Mercy. That had to be one of the best wrestling games of it's time. The gameplay was amazing and the create a wrestler mode was really the best.

Super Mario 64 was my all time favorite game. It was what got me into gaming.
It might sound odd, but Chameleon Twist was a big favorite as well. It was definitly good and I think it was overlooked. It had an amazing gameplay mechanic with the tongue and tons of imagination. If the game was better developed, it would have been an amazing amazing game.
My other favorites were paper mario, Smash bros, Banjo Kazooie, and Mario Party 2.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back