What's the best way to expand the WiiU's memory?

GamerGirl

Playing
Wii U
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody had any input on the best way to expand the WiiU's memory? I understand it can be done with SD cards and memory sticks, but I'm also told these are slow.

What difference does it make? If I use a memory stick, is that going to increase in game loading times?

As you might tell, it's not something I know much about. I used to know about this sort of thing but then technology happened and now I don't.

What do you guys use and what can you recommend?

Well, I don't know much about the topic myself, but you could yet use your memory card from your DS or try to contact Nintendo if they have a way to increase it. Don't quote me that, I may have that wrong. >_< I don't want to be responsible for telling you the wrong thing and messing up either system. So, it'd probably would be best to research Nintendo's stuff some more.

im kinda looking into this myself. i would have never guessed i'd use all of 32 GB, but here i am. There is (supposedly) a portable hard drive with 2 usb cables that would help with load lag. As i look more into it, i will let you all know. These HD games must eat memory.

good luck, and if you figure it out, please let me know

Latest threads

Back