Wii-U Plays Music

Bloom

Playing
3DS
According to Nintendo's April 20, 2016's promotional email, they mentioned that the Wii-U can now play music during play. Their set up is very much related to Spotify in regards to the ability to discover new artists and create your own playlists.

For those who have Wii-U's, do you use the music portion of your console? What is your perspective on it?

i honestly didn't know about this. not sure if id use it during play but i will at least check it out

I'm also not really a fan of using this feature during play, although it might be worth having a look at at other times.

I'm not sure if this is a massive breakthrough though and did it really deserve a mention on the promotional email? It's a nice added extra maybe, but that's about all I'd suggest.

I do not have a wii-u, but if i did i would absolutely use this! On my xbox i use a flash drive to play music, and on gamecube i use my 2ds. I have a specific playlist that i listen to depending on what game i play, or what i am doing in that game. It would be awesome for wii-u (if i had one)

Well I am not sure if I am alone here, but I just do not need it to. I really do not like when companies try to do this, and to be the end-all-be-all and do everything. I would just rather have it focus on the games, and that is it. Not that I really see any lack of ability or that it makes the device worse, although it very well might, but I just see it as annoying. It might just be me, though. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Latest threads

Back