Wii U question

jeanniespc

I am thinking about buying a Wii U (currently have a Nintendo 3DS) .....I love Mario games and Zelda.

Question is about the Mario game that can be purchased with the Wii U.....is it the same game that was available for the Nintendo 3DS or is it different??

Thank you,
Jeannie

Are you talking about Super Mario 3D World? If so, yes it is a different game than Super Mario 3D Land, for the 3ds. Both are awesome. I would also highly suggest all 3 Zelda's for the wii u: Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, and Hyrule Warriors if you like beat'em ups. I hope this helped

Hello and welcome to the forum, jeanniespc! I hope you will like it here. :) Anyway, to answer your question, Super Mario 3D World for Wii U is similar to Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS, but they're not the same. Both are very fun to play, though. :) Also, @dustinb12 is right about the LoZ games. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are both classics, and I know that Wind Waker HD is maybe even better than the original. I can't say the same about Twilight Princess HD because I've not played it, but I'm sure that one is good as well. Hyrule Warriors is great too. I hope I helped. :)

Yes they are the same, but you should go ahead and get them. The user above is right, all the Zelda games are really good too. I have always loved the Zelda games so if those are good, then in my opinion it is usually worth getting the whole thing. Now that I think about it, I have not played in some time so maybe it is time to dig it up here soon. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back