Wii U screen

BTCGuru81

I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the Wii U controller yet and I've been curious to ask a few questions about it from those who have. Is the screen clear? When playing in that mode which lets you take the game with you on screen to free up the television, does it have good range away from the console?

The games look really fun and the new hardware is pretty unique. I just haven't saved up enough yet to afford it so I thought I'd come here and see if I can't satiate some of my curiosities.

I have pretty much the same questions about it. I don't really want to spend a lot of money on the Wii U if I end up not really caring for the controller. I remember when the design art was released thinking that it looked pretty impractical, but who knows. If it works as well as they said it would, I suppose I could see myself using it. I just miss the days of simple handheld controllers like the Gamecube had.

YEs the screen is very good. the range depends on how many walls you put it through. without any walls, you could easily go 30 feet.

Latest threads

Back