Worst Zelda characters

hoodoowytch

From
Somewhere in the U.S.
Playing
Wii
What was your least favorite chracter in each of the LoZ games? In Ocarina of time it had to be Navi the Fairy...ugh...she STILL can irk me after all these years. LOL In Majora's Mask it was those weird little wizards that you had to fight in order to get something specific, like a boss key or special weapon or someting like that.

In Twilight Princess it was the mailman for me. Ugh, creepy little dude. In WindWaker It was those big flying pears with teeth out on the ocean. HATE those things. :D So far I haven't really found a character that REALLY annoys me in Skyward Sword yet. Groose is a egotestical jerk...but he's not overly annoying. LOL

Groose is a egotestical jerk...but he's not overly annoying. LOL
Haha, I love Groose~

I actually didn't dislike any characters... up until Midna. *legaspohmygoshshedidn'tjustsaythat* =O

Not that her character was bad at all. In fact, she had one of the best character developments and etc. However, she stole the show in TP, thus making me rename the game to 'The Legend of Midna' every time I talk about it hence forth. I just didn't like how she overshadowed Princess Zelda, and in turn Ganondorf and even Link himself to a certain extent.

So yeah, Midna is my least favorite for sure. As well as the only one in all of the games series.

-rant end-

Yeah, I always had a special term for Midna...has to do with a female dog. *whistling* I couldn't help it...she just brought it out of me. LOL

I guess I knew too man guys like Groose and his slimey little side kicks in high school to ever like the characters, but they just don't really annoy me. I have to take back about finding a least fave character in Skyward Sword though...that big black lizard thing...and it's not even so much the character has having to fight it for what seems like a zillion times before you ever get anywhere near the end of the game. LOL

My personal least favorite would have to be Tingle. I know everyone thinks he's funny or whatever but something about him just made me angry. He's really an annoying character when you think about it anyway I mean it's a grown man who dresses up like a fairy.

Wick99 said:
My personal least favorite would have to be Tingle. I know everyone thinks he's funny or whatever but something about him just made me angry. He's really an annoying character when you think about it anyway I mean it's a grown man who dresses up like a fairy.

Oh geez, yeah Tingle is REALLY annoying and just seems a bit...queer. I don't mean queer as in being gay, but queer as in freaky odd. I think he was most annoying in WindWaker. Fortunately he wasn't in Twilight Princess, unless he was the mail man...who just gave me the skeeves. LOL

I did not like Like Like, who would obnoxiously rob me of my shields and the like! He is to The Legend of Zelda what the Rust Monster was to Dungeons & Dragons!

And of course, there's also the aggravation of having the Wall Master grab Link near the edge of the screen, dragging him back to the dungeon's entrance!

None of the NPCs, not even Ocarina of Time's annoying-at-times Navi, irked me like these two dungeon fiends!

Wow, Midna? Really? She's one of my favorites, as well as the mailman. Honestly, I would have to say Talo from Twilight Princess is my all time least favorite. He's always buttressing Link for something stupid and pointless. At least Navi had good intentions that were selfless, to say the least.

I really don't like Tingle. He's just a really creep dude. Navi has gotten a lot of flock lately but she's not bad compared to the fairy in Majora's Mask (Tatl?). Like Likes suck pretty hard too, but Tingle just has that face you wanna punch.

Latest threads

Back