Your favorite console game on your mobile

camsdad

Playing
Super NES
I remember when I saw in the Play store that Street Fighter IV was available for mobile phones, I was super impressed at the ability of cell phones and how far we've come with technology. By the time Injustice was released and I downloaded it for My Galaxy S5, I was completely blown away. The controls for the games are much different than their console versions but they're still very enjoyable. So far I've played over ten games that were originally released for consoles but had been ported to android and ios systems.

So what's your favorite console game to play on your mobile device. What do you think of the port, and do you think it was worth it?

I'd love to hear what you have your opinion on the topic.

One of my favorite console and shooting games is MUSHA Aleste on the Sega Mega Drive. I remember first hearing about it getting released on the App Store but I never bothered to download it. About a year ago, I downloaded the Android version and it was absolutely horrible. I don't even think this is an official release as it seems too unprofessional. The screen is stretched, and this is terrible for the pixel art. The responsiveness is just about adequate but doesn't even come close to replicating the tight controls of the original game.

Back