2013 Game Releases

Dreek Lass

I'm looking forward to the release of quite a few games, but the game that I'm anticipating the most has got to be Grand Theft Auto V. My copy is already pre-ordered :D

What are some of the games they you are most looking forward to playing this year?

I think that the big names will be Elder Scrolls Online and Bioshock ^^
I hope that they don't mess up with the TES online release, would be a shame to ruin the series of awesome game with a failure.

A console I'm looking forward to is the PS4, so I guess I'm waiting for all the games that would release with it! Maybe COD or ACreed. Well since PS4 is not released yet I wouldn't know what type of games it would release.

I'm with you guys, the only game I'm looking forward to seeing and playing this year is GTA V. I can't wait to see how that plays. And also, like Sizzle said, the PS4 is also something to look forward to although I don't know if it would be released this year, but the announcement and preview was certainly a great thing to see and it only made me a lot more hyped to see the PS4 come to fruition. I just hope they get it right this time and get the magic of the PS2 back.

I don't think there are a ton of games I'm looking forward to this year. Off the top of my head I'm mainly looking forward to Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins. I'm looking forward to FFXIV ARR too but I don't really count that. I am looking forward to the release of the next gen consoles even though I don't plan on buying one at launch.

Latest threads

Back