34 year old Nintendo fan looking for a forum like this one. :)

NovaBombardment

Playing
Wii
Hello! My name is Brian, and I'm a thirty-four year old Canadian man.

Despite growing up with Nintendo since the NES, my favourite era was the Wii, DS, DSiWare, 3DS, and Wii U days.

I fell off the industry in 2017, and only bought a Switch briefly to play Pokemon Shield. I really enjoyed it, but still sold my Switch after I was done.

These days I continue to explore Nintendo's more novel systems that came prior. I enjoy games that offer a new experience, and am not a fan of cookie cutter sequels. The Wii and DS were systems I loved at the time, and systems I still continue to discover games on.

Recently I've been playing Nintendo's more casual line of games on the Wii and DS. I've been enjoying Wii Music for over a year now, and it's become one of my favourite first party releases on Wii.

A big part of that enjoyment comes from how much I love the Miis. I'm a huge fan of how adorable they are, and have made many characters that I'm very attached to. I like to make original characters in Mii Maker rather than base them on anyone.

I've also been enjoying Personal Trainer Walking on DS, and it's been great taking multiple walks around the block every day.

I've also been playing a lot of rhythm games on the Wii, which was a genre I didn't explore much as a teenager.

I also dearly love the Wii U, and think its first party line up is great. The third party support was pretty slim, but I do love Sonic Lost World and Tank! Tank! Tank!

As a final message, I'll list my favourite first party release on each Nintendo console I've owned over the years.

NES: Kid Icarus
SNES: Kirby Super Star
N64: Super Smash Bros.
GCN: Luigi's Mansion
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy
Wii U: Star Fox Zero
Switch: Pokemon Shield

G&W: Greenhouse
GB: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
VB: Galactic Pinball
GBC: Pokemon Silver
GBA: F-Zero Maximum Velocity
DS: Professor Layton & the Curious Village
3DS: Miitopia

Hope to have some fun. :)

welcome

Welcome 😁 have fun!

What did you think of the luigis mansion sequels?

@NovaBombardment, hello and welcome! Glad to have you. I love your taste in games, very interesting. I myself believe that the wii u is a painfully underrated treasure chest of a console. I loved it and many of its games, including The Wind Waker HD.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back