9 Hours, 9 persons, 9 Doors

Roseary

Playing
Nintendo 64
The game 9 nine hours, 9 persons, 9 doors is a mystery game where you find yourself on a boat with 8 other people, trying to find out what happened and how to get out. You will have to use numbers, and clues to solve the mystery and slowly work your way out of the ship. Each person holds a watch that will be vital to unlocking the doors and further uncovering the mystery of this ship.

I found it to be fanastically thrilling, the puzzles were difficult, and the ship made it hard to stare at the screen at some parts, but aside from that the overall gameplay really had a lot of depth.

It was by far one of my favorite DS games. Anyone else play this game? If so what was it that you enjoyed about it the most? Did you get stuck at any parts?

I myself had a difficult time getting past the very beginning. It was mostly due to the fact I had no idea what type of game it was when I picked it up, my sister gave it to me for free so I was just playing it without any fore knowledge about it. Took me a while to figure out how important every clue was, and took me quite some time to get out of the room you start out in.

I have never heard of this game but this game sounds really awesome. I am going to look up this game now.

I really loved this game. It was a very good visual novel. For those who don't know this game actually got a sequel called Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. It is a 3DS game and if you enjoyed the first game I'd definitely recommend checking out the sequel.

I've never played 9h9p9d. From your post, it seems like a great mystery game.
I always loved good puzzles and brainers (is this a word?).

I would probably like this game. I'd buy it today if my DS wasn't broken :(

I added this game to my cart on amazon and once I get paid, I will have to come back to this and order it. The fact that it has a sequel is even better.

Sounds cool.
Hmmm....but where will I find it?
I don't have the cash for amazon, or the patience for the delivery period, so it looks like I'm gonna have to hit up GameStop.

Having played this game I have to say - it's Nintendo Hard... for me. I'm not good with numbers, word puzzles yes, but not numbers. Still the sense of victory you feel when you unlock another door is awesome.

I only played very little of it, I mostly played its sequel: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

It's an excellent game and it's the type of visual novel that's an exemplar of the genre. I loved how intense things would get at times, it sort of reminds me of the Saw movies. The characters were well fleshed out and the core message of the game falls into place once you've seen all the endings. There were a few places were I got stuck but it was just a matter of time before I figured out the puzzles. It's a great title and anyone with a DS should hunt it down.

Latest threads

Back