Ahhh Nintendo community, hoping you can help

Courtney

Playing
Switch
Hi All,

I have just started a youtube channel, with my first video being my top 10 tips for Mario kart 8 deluxe. Being as competitive as youtube is these days. I am worried that my video will be lost in the mass of the other videos out there. Nonetheless, I am pretty happy with my first attempt at a video… and I would like to share my video with a community that may appreciate the video more than most.
Please check it out and give it a like.

After I complete part 2, I am looking to make more videos... I have Zelda BOTW, Mario Odyssey, if you have any ideas on what you'd like to see ... a top 10 moons ? a play through

Thank you

Courtney :)

I thought It was really good! Your voice had like a Bob Ross-esc type of feel. It was almost calming! xD

@Courtney wow! excellent work. I don't get on youtube much, but I'm pretty active on twitter. I pretty much hang with other gamers, and they are mostly all very positive. If you have an account, i will be very happy to get this video out to many like minded folks. Im @DB12 and have this same avatar. Good work and good luck

@dustinb12 Thank you for your feedback, and your offer of circulating my video. I have just finished part 2 - I had a headache with some of the audio...but I am learning all the time.
my 2nd video -
I do have a new twitter that I've started to go alongside my youtube account... any help getting my seen would be so appreciated.
https://twitter.com/yearsagamer

Again... I really do appreciate and I am very sorry for the slow reply.

Courtney

@Courtney. What video editing software do you use for your videos?

I'm using iMovie at the moment. I'm very new to this

great! i gave you a follow and retweeted a couple videos. When i have more time i have a friend or two that will do the same. Good work!

I will subscribe to your channel. My YT channel's name is GamePayne.

You're welcome. Just keep gaming.

Thanks GamePayne.

Just checking back in, I have created a channel trailer (all switch games) that I would like to share.

I think its going to be a Mario Odyssey video next.

Hi people,

I thought I'd leave a link to my latest video - Super Mario Odyssey - 8 Things you should know before playing

After reviewing my youtube analytics: it seems as if most, of my very little traffic has come from this site, so thank you all

Thanks again,
Courtney

Keep making great videos, and the traffic will come.

ill keep trying to get you out there with my twitter friends. Your videos are very very polished, they will take off! Keep up the good work!

Thank you dustinb12. I really do appreciate your retweets and the likes that you have made on my tweets :)

@Courtney I liked and subscribed! Watched the first video, it was great. Even learned a couple of things myself. I'll be watching your channel.

Since my old youtube channel was banned for false information. I made a new channel. I'll be subscribing to your channel now.

Latest threads

Back