Animal Crossing: New Horizons YouTube Channel

Piko

Playing
Switch
Here's my latest video! Enjoy! Also, please like and subscribe! I craft a Simple DIY Workbench! This workbench is portable, so I can craft wherever I want! Please share this video. It would really help my channel grow! I finally hit 18 subscribers!!! I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO 25 SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Please check out my other videos too!

Last edited:
Today's Video! Please Like and Subscribe! This video is about my tent turning into a house! This video also uses party play, where multiple users from the same Switch play at once! Please share this video!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Awesome! we are loving Animal Crossing over here. My wife, daughter and i share an island. Needless to say, i don't get to play a whole bunch!

I just made this video! Like and subscribe! Obtaining iron nuggets in order to open Timmy's shop! Share this video!

I'd really appreciate if you'd like and subscribe!

Last edited:
@Piko you should edit your posts with descriptions of what each video is about. People have more incentive to click when they understand what they're about to watch.

I got Marina, an octopus, on my first try! Octopi are the rarest villager species, with only 3 octopi out of close to 400 villagers total! Here is a video of me getting her.

What was your first villager in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

I'd really appreciate anyone who would like and subscribe to my channel! Right now my channel is very small but it would really help if you'd subscribe to my channel! Here is a video about opening up Nook's Cranny!

Like and subscribe please!

Last edited:
I need help to grow my channel, so please like and subscribe! This video has new thumbnail style! Do you like the thumbnail style? This video is about working on the land plot that Marina will move into! I'd like feedback, so tell me what I could improve on!

LIKE and SUBSCRIBE please!!! I Want to get 25 subscribers and I'm pretty close so please SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back