Anti new ash

Is the new ash good or bad?

• Ash looks fine in the new trailer. I like it.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • This is horrible. Why would Nintendo do this?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

BouncyCreeper

Playing
Super NES
Okay, so the trailer for pokemon sun and moon is kinda weird, showing dancing pokemon. I dont really mind this very much, but the trailer for the show has ash with a new art style.
ps-1.png

This is horrible. Why would Nintendo do such a thing? (Post opinions here)

Totally agree Bouncy. Very "weird". Doesn't feel like the Ash that we all know and love...

Also, anyone else think pikachu looks too serious? Pikachu looks like he just murdered someone, and ash looks like he reverted to being younger than original Ash.
pokemon-sun-and-moon-will-be-having-an-anime-starring-the-ash-ketchum-and-pikachu-with-an-all-new-look.png

Personally I think it'd take something more than a new facial look and a look at an angle, to say that a new style is bad. There has to be downright errors in the art first.

I can't quite decide. I won't say it's horrible because I try to be nice and stuff, but honestly I'll always like the old Ash and he's memorable to me. I don't hate the new Ash, but I don't love him. I think I'll always like the original one. But, maybe that's just the way he'll look in the Japanese version. You can always hope. Plus, usually a show has to change at some point, especially when its almost been on for twenty years. I kind of stopped watching the show around Black and White when Brock wasn't in it anymore, anyway. It's not the end of the world for me either way. :) Thanks.

I was jarred by Ash's new look when I first saw it, but I got used to it after seeing more trailers.

Back