Awesome Possum Review

Jack Lovejoy

From
California (Originally from Korea)
Playing
Wii
Hey guys, it is Jack here and let's review Awesome Possum kicks Dr. Machino's Ass (I hate using the word b##t)
67r68y.jpg

[Jack]: (Takes off glasses) Wait a minute.... This looks a bit.... (Flashback of Sonic the Hedgehog)

Yes, this game is apparently a sonic the hedgehog ripoff, with a furry magnet fighting against a mad scientist who wants to destroy the environment because why the f##k not? But let's dive into the gameplay.

Oh my god, this is just awful, the framerate is just so clunky since Awesome Possum has 4 frames per animation. WERE THEY REALLY THAT LAZY TO CREATE MORE GODDAMN FRAMES AND JUST THOUGHT THAT 4 F##KING FRAMES WAS ENOUGH?!!?! This is a Sonic clone, just make it at least live up to the standards of sonic! Anyway, the next part about the game that sucks is how much s##t Possum keeps spouting out of his mouth. He never shuts up, this makes Bubsy more tolerable to listen to.

[Awesome Possum]: I'm so cool! Check this out! Oh Boy! (Repeats on and on)
[Jack]: (Ears bleed from constant annoyance)

Anyway, for the gameplay, when Possum jumps in the air, pressing the left or right on the d-pad sends him careening off into the distance and dropping him off into the bottomless pit. This game's graphics are horrible as the colors are motley and garish, so the enemies will blend into the environment, making you hit into them without warning since Possum runs as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog except his jump can only sometimes hurt enemies. I said it, look up the key word: SOMETIMES

Well, since there are not many levels to begin with, I guess I don't have to sit through the experience that is equivalent to sticking my thumb up my ass and screaming in the public.

Also, Possum is riding a RHINO?! So not only is this a Sonic rip off, but f##king Donkey Kong Country?! I don't understand what the hell is going on here!

Well, we finish the game. Wanna hear a thing I found ironic about Awesome Possum? The possum actually was introduced in New Zealand when Europeans settled in, and it outbursted as an invasive species, destroying the environment. Plus these motherf##kers carry tuberculosis and they are natural bullies to other species. Don't you get it? Awesome Possum was the villain all this time!

I give this game 2.1/10, this s##tty Sonic the Hedgehog/Donkey Kong Country clone did not carry out its duty of saying no to pollution.

Back