Back to the original

Thomas Ennis

From
Albuquerque
Playing
Super NES
I think I'm going to download the original Metroid on the WII. It's been a long while since I have played this classic. Does anyone here have any fond memories/stories they would like to share about the game.
I remember the very first time I played Metroid. The game was completely fresh at the time. Sure there were platform games, but most of them were very linear. Metroid took it to a new level. Exploring the game for the first time was a fond memory of my childhood.

The original game was very good! Though I don't know why but I like seeing the game as it is now, 3D format! I didn't have much memory of the old Metriod game besides me playing this game for a couple of minutes here and there. It's not that I dislike the game, it was just that I had other games to play during the time period. Eventually I forgot about the game, but not anymore!

My first metroid was super metroid, but when I did eventually play this a few years ago, I was surprised at te amount of exploration and fun stuff! It was truly an amazing game. Although, super metroid will always be my favorite :)

One of the best gaming soundtracks of the 80s

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back