Banned from Miiverse for two weeks

Areteking

Playing
Wii U
As you can tell by now unless you can't read I was banned for too weeks on Miiverse and the reasons are for naming my mii a bad name on my super smash bros game witch is really weird because I never played online with this mii and I was only using it offline so I'm trying to get help for this because I really love posting on miiverse and too be banned from doing something bad offline by my self is kinda wrong.

PS: if any admins read this please UN ban me because you had to reason to really do it.

Even if you didn't take your character online in Smash Bros, it will still show up in Miiverse for other people to see, so that's why you got banned.

Btw, this is not an official Nintendo forum, so you just have to wait 2 weeks for your ban to expire.

i hate to disagree with your misfortunes, but i must admit ,as a parent, I'm very impressed with how closely Nintendo watches these issues. For example, i was posting about a shot on Mario Golf World Tour's miiverse and typed something to the effect of "hooked shot" or maybe something close, can't exactly remember. They took it as hooker I'm assuming and wouldn't even let me post it. Rightly so.

i get what you're saying, especially after some of the things i have seen on miiverse

I wish I would have known that a long time ago I guess I'll just wait the too weeks.

PS: there should be like an mature part of miiverse for players that are over the age of 13 can say what they want without being banned.

Last edited:
^ you right, blood and cussing didn't bother Nintendo in the 80's. They waited till Super Nintendo and Mortal Kombat to catch their heads about it. It's a different world now for sure

Mad World is an example of a game that isn't 'family friendly'. Also, I doubt anything you named your Mii could be worse than half the dialogue in House of the Dead: Overkill. Every other word in that game is a curse word. I'm being literal when I say that.

I wish I would have known that a long time ago I guess I'll just wait the too weeks.

PS: there should be like an mature part of miiverse for players that are over the age of 13 can say what they want without being banned.

13+ is hardly "mature audiences" though. But with all the parental controls the Wii U has, they could implement something like it asily, I'd imagine.

^ you right, blood and cussing didn't bother Nintendo in the 80's. They waited till Super Nintendo and Mortal Kombat to catch their heads about it. It's a different world now for sure

Yeah, there's a big focus on being PC; and yet for all of it, so much more is also more... rotten.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back