Best Cover Art

Heigw

From
Michigan
Website
www.commonsense.com
Playing
Game Boy Micro
Plain and simple. What is the BEST, most INTERESTING, GREATEST cover art you've ever seen? It doesn't really have to be the best, just favorite. If you have a poster of it, that's probably what you want to put. I have only two posters of box art, the first being F-Zero X and the second being what I will show later. I'll start, mine is...

MEGA MAN 1!

Just kidding! My favorite cover art of any video game ever, and yes I have a giant poster of this, is of a game for the GBA called Dr. Sudoku. You might think, "A sudoku game? How can that have an interesting cover art?" And to that I would simply point over at the poster across the room and you would see this,

78-200-001-02.jpg

What a beautiful cover art, almost makes you want to cry tears of joy just looking at it. For years humans have puzzled it's majestic beauty, but none have succeeded in replicating it's un-earthly effect.

So now enough about my favorite art, what's your's!?!

well im having a hard time getting a pic to go through, but mine is Wind Waker HD. I mean what a view! I can hear the waves, smell the sea gulls! You about to go on an adventure dog!

My cousin had a European version of Super Mario Bros, and I used to love looking at this artwork. It was much cooler than ours.

a7DzOSr.jpg

i remember looking at that as kid thinking, wow, where i gotta go to see all these things?! so cool

The cover of Super Mario Bros is my favorite, it reminds me of good memories.

I say that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has the best cover art. I just love it.

Back