Best game of the 7th generation?

BanjoKazooie

From
Pennsylvania USA
Playing
Nintendo 64
What do you think is the best game of the 7th generation o gaming? I think it was between Skyrim and The Last of Us.

Skyrim was a massive game, filled with 100s of hours of amazing gameplay and exploration. The world was so immersive sometimes I had dreams I was their. The amount of customization was also stellar, and the graphics were great for a game that size. Plus, the modding community is among the biggest of all time, with new must haves coming out every week, keeping the game fresh.

On the other hand, The last of us was by farthe best looking console game of all time, the gameplay was stellar, the story was heartrenching, the characters were brilliant, and it had me on my feet all the way through. It provided a good 20 hours of gameplay, making it worth the 60$ I spent on it. But that 20 is no where near the thousands I've spent playing skyrim.

All in all, I would give Skyrim best PC game and The Last of us best console game. Because skyrim is meant to be played on PC.

It's a tough call, there were plenty of great games released during the 7th generation. Most of my favorites are not mainstream titles apart from Super Mario Galaxy which is an absolute masterpiece. Another excellent Wii title is Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (which hardly anyone played) should be in everyone's collection. On the PS3, I enjoyed Vanquish, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Valkyria Chronicles and all the Uncharted games.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back