Best 'M' rated Wii games

JoanMcWench

Playing
NES
Seeing as we've been talking so much about mature rated games I thought I would see who has some suggestions for the best. I think I mentioned before, MadWorld has to be one of the best. The graphics are great. The gameplay is fun. The story is entertaining. I even appreciated the soundtrack.

Any other suggestions?

I don't think that there are much titles on the WII that are rated M and if they are lots of people probably aren't going to but them. Something that I have noticed is that many of the people who play the Wii are people that are looking for something to keep the kids entertained and I cant really see someone buying the console other than for something like that.

No More Heroes is without the doubt one of the best wii games and easily the best rated M game available for the console.

Don't know if No More Heroes is M rated but if so, it's probably that. There's also RE4 which is a modern classic. Not much else apart from them to choose from unfortunately.

RE4 is not a modern classic. No More Heroes was rated M so yes its the best M rated wii game.

RE4 is basically the best single player RE, so for that reason alone it could be considered a classic. I like No More Heroes, but I'm going to have to go with Mad World. I will give a nod to that one Silent Hill game - even if it character assasinated my poor Harry.

I have not played any games that were given an M rating of the wii just yet, I am not sure if much exist in the first place. Some users in this thread have said RE4, which seems like a good choice even though I have not played it for wii, I played it on ps3. It is a great game and I could imagine how fun it is on wii.

I liked MadWorld the first couple of times that I played it. I thought that the whole concept behind it was cool, but then after playing it it just gets boring. I felt like there wasn't really a point to the game. If there was then it was just killing as many people as you can. I thought that there would be more to it, so I was a little upset about that. Some other good games would be the Resident Evil games. I have some of those for my Wii. They were okay games, I just think that it's hard for the Wii to make good games that are Mature content, which is why we haven't been able to see one.

MadWorld is an excellent mature title for the Wii. The visual leanings of the game are truly unique and have yet to be emulated, even on more powerful hardware.

No More Heroes 1 & 2 are the other two mature titles that should be in your collection. Both are awesome games even though they have several flaws and are rough around the edges. Nevertheless, once you complete them and the credits roll you realize that you've just had some of the craziest gaming experiences. :)

For me, definitely No More Heroes. It is easily the best mature rated game on the console, period. It has vibrant graphics. It has a rich and deep plot. The characters are likable. The gameplay is impeccable. However, the controls are a bit clunky, but once that issue will subside once you start getting into the game. Without a doubt, No More Heroes is definitely the top notch mature-rated game on the Wii.

I'll throw my vote in for No More Heroes too. I had no idea what I was getting into when I popped that game into my Wii the first time, since a friend of mine lent it to me but didn't give me any details. That game is crazy, lol.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back