• Switch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QuzvyP

Playing
Switch
What is your favorite Nintendo console?

Last edited by a moderator:
tough one really. I voted according to how much fun i remember having. It was Mario Kart Double Dash, Sunshine, and Wind Waker.

I gotta go with n64 for the good memories I had playing as a kid. GameCube was also a really great console as well. SM64 and SMS are really great games.

It's not listed, for some reason(?), but, the SNES... By far. It was a revolutionary console, in the 90's, the only system to come close to the stir the SNES made, was the PS2, in the early two-thousands. SNES, still to this day, has some of the most iconic Nintendo games ever made - SMW, LttP, DKC Trilogy, NHL '94, Super Metroid, (this list could go on, for a while...)

Although, if I had to take a close second, it'd have to be the NES. The NES, along with Thundercats, Godzilla films & 2000 A.D., was basically my childhood. Due to my taste in comics, films and T.V. shows, I seemed to get into all the difficult as fuck games - TMNT, Batman, Ninja Gaiden, Gremlins, Castlevania, Zelda, Metroid, etc. Games such as, Duck Tales, SMB & Chip 'n' Dale, were much more appropriate for my age, but were of no interest, until years later. (Duck Tales is quite possibly my favourite NES platformer.) The N64 would have to round off my top 3... GoldenEye like a Ma'facka!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back