Best Zelda game

gats said:
It's really hard to decide, but Windwaker is my favorite zelda game. Although the Triforce treasure charts turned a lot of players off from the overall game, there is a lot of replayability to the game. I definately have more fun speedrunning WW than I do with any other zelda game.
I'm not going to lie, the Triforce treasure charts are what made me stop playing that game. I got extremely far into the game, but could never quite figure it out and it became tedious and boring to me. The cell shading was awesome and the game overall was very unique to what we previously seen on the N64 which kept me playing, but at the end of the day, I think they tried a little too hard to add unnecessary difficulties to a game that's predicated on puzzles. If you missed a step, you didn't get to advance and after a few hours of randomly dropping my hook I said screw it and stopped playing. I'm definitely going to give it another try in the near future though, I feel like I'm not a true Zelda fan without successfully conquering each title and this is one of the few where I let my frustration override my drive and love for Zelda

Windwaker for me. It just had so much.. style and was my first real experience past playing TINY bits of ocarina of time at a friends house one time. It's just such a.. amazing game really.. the sailing.. the story.. It's just so good. :D

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I like to think of them as if they were one game. OoT is sort of a dream, while MM is a horrible nightmare. Both of them are the best games for N64.

I love them ALL! I have my favorite, and least favorite, things about each of them that make me love them all and I replay them all fairly often. :) Right now, though, I have still not beaten and gotten through every single side quest and found all the cubes, etc. in Skyward Sword. I have no idea what the actual Big Boss is going to be like except really tough if some of the other bosses are any indication. I think I am going to have to give in actually use the game guide on this one though. Generally I wait till I have gotten through the game with out it than go back and see what I've missed...there is just SO MUCH to do and find with this LoZ game that I am certain I am going to want every advantage I can get when I face the big baddie in the final battle. :)

ocarina of time

My favourite LoZ game is Ocarina of Time.

I finished both the original one on the N64 and the 3DS version!

@dustinb12, Not yet I don't have much time now! Perhaps in the future

I enjoyed Breath of the wild a couple of years ago and I spent more than 100 hours

@Cloud76 yeah i totally understand. Well ToTK is Botw on steroids if that's even believable.

I think mine is still either Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons, on GBC. Soooo good, and vibes with the OoT and Majora's Mask era. I think a close runner up is A Link Between Worlds, on 3DS. That game was fantabulous!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back