- Sep 25, 2013
- Wii U
Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure - 20th Anniversary
Release Date: November 2014
Developer / Publisher: Toy Ghost LLC
Platforms: PC, Mac, PS4, Vita, Wii U
(3DS and XO may be possible too. They said that if enough requests are made, they will make a 3DS version. As for the new Xbox, they said that Microsoft hasn't allowed them to develop for them yet. So they are waiting for Microsoft to approve them, which they also said may not happen until sometime next year, if at all. So it may, or may not, see an Xbox release. As of right now, it's not.)
It’s a dark and stormy night at Professor Stinkbaum’s lab where a machine has been built to save the world by trans-existing all pollution to a far-away location in time and space dubbed Dimension X-Crement.
Eccentric millionaire Snotty Ragsdale has taken a job at the lab to investigate its safety and to find out exactly where the pollution is going. He has a bad feeling about Professor Stinkbaum’s latest contraption.
This night his suspicions will come true...
Join Boogerman on his journey to uncover the mysteries and evil that lurk within Dimension X-Crement!
Playing as Boogerman, it's up to you and your bodily functions to explore Dimension X-Crement, take on Booger Meister, his evil Henchmen (and woman), and his army of hideous creatures, including the Nose Goblins.
The game is broken up into 6 different worlds:
- The Flatulent Swamps - Watch your step in this gassy bog. Word is, Hickboy does not take well to trespassin'. The signs read "Dayngur!" for a reason.
- Boogerville - Voted Dimension X-Crement's number one place to live... If you're a Nose Goblin that is.
- The Pits - I swear this place looks like the insides of some massive, disgusting creature.
- Mucous Mountains - Look out for Butt-heads. The hills are alive, but snot with the sound of music.
- The Nasal Caverns - Beware of post nasal drip. What exactly ARE they mining down there?
- Pus Palace - The home of Booger Meister, Pus Palace is... well, Pus Palace is friggin' gross. Think about it.
Each world consists of 3 levels, plus 2 sewer "bonus" areas. In addition, each world contains it's own boss level, for a total of 18 full levels, 36 bonus areas, and 6 bosses.
Boogerman 20th Anniversary will feature the core mechanics from the original game, including:
- Platforming - Sprint, Run, Jump, Slide, and Glide your way across the disgusting landscapes.
- Gas Powered Attacks - It wouldn't be a Boogerman game without Burping and Farting!
- Mucous Powered Attacks - Snot and Mucous make a triumphant return to Boogerman 20th Anniversary!
- Power Ups - Milk Bottles and Chili Peppers are back to enhance your abilities!
The game will also include entirely new game mechanics and gadgets such as:
- The Snot Whip
- S.s.S.B.D Fart-copter
- Wall Jumping
- Mine-carting and more!
Other new elements include:
- An Overhead Map - Get the lay of the land from the expansive overhead map. Linear world progression is a thing of the past in Boogerman 20th Anniversary.
- New Collectable System - Multiple collectable types will now play a big part in how you unlock the levels and re-playability.
- Dramatic Snotimal Rescue - Save the Snotimals, save the world.
- An Expanded Story - Who IS Booger Meister and why is he so bent on taking over OUR world? Dive deeper into X-Crement than ever before!
Boogerman 20th Anniversary will be packed full of non-stop side-scrolling fun with brand new disgusting characters to meet and defeat!