Breath of the Wild Trailer

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Now I'm pumped. This has touched everything this Zelda tattooed fanboy could hope for! Im still not sure if I'll get it for wii u or wait for a Switch. This is beautiful.

it looks soooooo good. i realy want a switch. i need to crack on with majoras mask so i finish it before this comes out :)

Finish Majora's Mask: it will give you a good source of accomplishment.

Source: personal experience.

yeah i got stuck on the 4th temple i think, so put it down for months. im not actually inside it the temple yet. i dont like to use guides or get help so i get stuck a lot and take my sweet time about it. but i best get some sessions in if i want to finish it before this :)

it looks soooooo good. i realy want a switch. i need to crack on with majoras mask so i finish it before this comes out :)

yeah, i gotta march on Hyrule Castle in TPHD. And yes, finish MM its one of the best ever. I hated it the first time i played it, so i stopped, ordered a guide and started again. I got a whole lot more from the game after that. Very rewarding, just requires a lot of patience.

It definitely looks good and with it being one of the few titles available upon release with the Switch it should be quite popular.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Panic Mansion is a combination of a trivia game and an action-rpg available to play online, in a web browser for free. You must answer questions and defeating bosses at the end of each level.

yeah, i gotta march on Hyrule Castle in TPHD. And yes, finish MM its one of the best ever. I hated it the first time i played it, so i stopped, ordered a guide and started again. I got a whole lot more from the game after that. Very rewarding, just requires a lot of patience.
yeah it took some getting used to with the whole starting from beggining again thing after 3 days. was annoying at first but im cool with it now. iv missed out on twilight princess good luck finishing it.

@timmy thanks!

so.. what are we thinking? Is this from before or after Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass? This is my fav timeline story. WW is my fav game of all time, so seeing Koroks and the like is really getting me and my tattoos excited.

it looks like it might be around time of skyward sword if i remember rightly might be wrong thats supposed to be one of first in timeline. what tattoos you got?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back