Bubble Bobble 4 Friends

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
So Father's Day was good to me. We had this when i was a kid, so i wanted to give it a try. It's as fun as the original, but no so tough. Any other Bubble Bobbler's out there?

I do like the Puzzle Bobble/Bust-a-Move series, but Taito has been pretty much a ghost company since Square Enix bought them out years ago. Square Enix doesn't really care about the Taito properties so they just milk them with sequels that all look the same or sometimes even worse than the old games.

Small independent developers are the ones that make good arcade-style games nowadays.

Game was pretty fun. Really easy compared to the NES one. Wife was getting frustrated with the game so the ending is a blur now. I would love to give it a second go, probably alone this time though, haha.

@happydude633 yeah it was a good challenge and it brought back memories. The boss fights were tough, and I'm a little scared to get too committed to completing hard mode. 🙂

The boss were pretty rad, I do recall that. Man, I think I might give it another go pretty soon.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back