Call Of Duty Black Ops

D'Astro

Whoever wants to play me in C.O.D Black Ops, hmu for my friend codes by commenting FC: Below

People play Black Ops on the wii? really? :-/ seems like the kind of game that would be ridiculously annoying to control with a nun-chuck and wiimote.....

yeah.. I've tried to play it, I just can't, I cant aim, cant shoot and it's just so hard to get into. At least I can't say I've never tried.

Sorry I can't help, I don't know any friends that play it on the Wii either. I wish you good luck though!

I could play you, D'Astro.

Smokey said:
People play Black Ops on the wii? really? :-/ seems like the kind of game that would be ridiculously annoying to control with a nun-chuck and wiimote.....
its actually easier if you get it set up right.

I find it easier with the nunchuck and Wiimote. Just point,aim & shoot.

Yeah I honestly don't think that call of duty black ops on the wii would go down too well. I have seen the game being played on the wiki and to me it looks so confusing and harder to aim. It is already hard to aim on the xbox 360 imagine trying to aim on the wii. That must be terrible.

Wow, I didn't even know that they made those games for the Wii. I have always used them on my Xbox, it seems silly that they would make them for the Wii. I don't even know how you would be able to use the controls. I would imagine that it would be much harder than it would with an Xbox or PlayStation. That is not something that I would want to try out.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back