Call Of Duty: Ghosts confirmed!

AvalonX

Wii U Facebook:

Call of Duty: Ghosts – Featuring an all-new world, story, characters and experiences, all powered by a new engine, Call of Duty: Ghosts is a stunning leap forward for the blockbuster franchise. For the first time in Call of Duty, gamers play as the underdog, fighting as part of a single squad against an enemy that has superior numbers and firepower. Call of Duty: Ghosts’ genre-defining multiplayer delivers gameplay innovations throughout, including dynamic map events, character customization and other features yet-to-be-announced. The title includes Wii Remote and second-screen Wii U™ GamePad support and more. Call of Duty: Ghosts is scheduled for release on November 5, on Wii U and is not yet rated by the ESRB.
This is great news for the Wii U and can provide the punch the system needs along with the first party titles coming out. I am anxious to see how they utilize the second screen. I think if a price drop hits around the same time the Wii U can really take off.

Good thing it's being ported by Treyarch, I don't think we will get a crappy port from them. I'm anxious to see how the game compares to the other next gen systems.

I really hope this all works out! I am very excited to see how Call Of Duty would perform on a game like the Wii U. Nintendo games has always been a family game and never really extended into the violence area. Hopefully the Wii U can be compared to the Xbox/PS more fairly instead of Nintendo being "cute" and Xbox/PS being "hardcore".

Now this is kind of a surprise. Then again I think Nintendo is really looking to branch out to gamers who in the past may not have felt included - so they have Bayonetta 2 as an exclusive and they have this as a port. Way to go Nintendo.

Hmm I'm not sure how I should feel about this. On one hand I'd like to see more 1st party titles on the Wii U, because I feel like those were the best on the Wii, but on the other it's interesting to see Nintendo branching out , especially with the Pro controller well suited for those games. I think it will definitely be a much better experience than we could have hoped for with the Wiimote, so I guess it's good.

Medza said:
Hmm I'm not sure how I should feel about this. On one hand I'd like to see more 1st party titles on the Wii U, because I feel like those were the best on the Wii, but on the other it's interesting to see Nintendo branching out , especially with the Pro controller well suited for those games. I think it will definitely be a much better experience than we could have hoped for with the Wiimote, so I guess it's good.
We'll know when we see it, but I know on the Wii that there were some pretty good ports like RE4. If it's done at least as well as that then it'll be a good piece of work in my opinion.

Latest threads

Back