Characters you'd like to see in a Super Smash Bros. NX?

SLTE

Playing
Nintendo DS
I agree with sentiments I've seen elsewhere on this board saying that the latest iteration of Smash Bros. still has plenty of life in it. Love the game, and wouldn't want to see it disappear any time soon. Still, it's fun to postulate and wish for the future. Which gaming characters would you like to see in a Super Smash Bros. for the NX?

I'd like to see Bomberman, personally. I haven't played a Bomberman game in an age and a day, but the little guy looks like he would fit in well. Also wouldn't mind Dr. Wily, since Mega Man has wormed his way into the ranks.

I would like to see Bandanna Waddle Dee. If you have played Kirby's Return to Dreamland, you might have noticed that his move-set could fit perfectly into Smash. Some other people I would like are Tails the Fox and Spyro the Dragon. Well, not too sure on the last one, because they ruined him and basically threw him in the toilet. WHY DID YOU LEAVE, INSOMNIAC! :( Sorry, now I am ranting...

@Y0shiM0n Spyro is still in Skylanders. But he is on life support xD.
I would like to see Ice Climbers and MIDNA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I think it would be interesting to see more third party characters now that the flood gates have been opened. I used to be on the band wagon that the cast should remain mostly Nintendo characters (and to an extent I still am) but I also wouldn't object to some cool characters from third parties joining the fray either. I also would like to see Wolf return (or Krystal, or both) as well King K. Rool, Impa, and maybe a few others.

@Nomekop They have been killing Spyro over the years, and Activision just did the final blow. They used Spyro in Skylanders because everyone knew his name, and used him to make more sales, by naming it: Spyro's Adventure. He isn't even IN the latest Skylanders game!

I WANT F**KING MICKY MOUSE!!!!!!!! No but in all seriousness, I think that there should be more Capcom and Namco in the game. They are partners anyways. Mappy in particular. I love that little mouse. He is a mouse in a cop outfit for God sakes! just put him in the game! Then they're is Capcom. They already have Ryu which is the most iconic character but what about others like Guile and Dudley? They were always my favorite. I know not many people would agree with this last one but maybe Steve (from minecraft)? He seems way to overpowered but it would be pretty cool to come in and diamond sword mario's head off. Just think about it.

@Nomekop They have been killing Spyro over the years, and Activision just did the final blow. They used Spyro in Skylanders because everyone knew his name, and used him to make more sales, by naming it: Spyro's Adventure. He isn't even IN the latest Skylanders
R.I.P Spyro

@Heigw Steve over powered? plz. I think the blade of evils bane (Master sword) Is more powerful then a generic Diamond sword.

I'd be fine with any Golden Sun character... primarily, Isaac or Felix... as a playable character.

Heigw, the way I see it is, Shulk and Xenoblade gets special treatment. Why not Golden Sun characters?

Guess enough people haven't complained about it.

Aren't the current rumours saying that Smash Bros Wii U will be ported to the NX? I imagine we might get exclusive DLC packs though.

I would really like Krystal from star fox in this game. Just because, who wouldn't want to spear someone from across the stage? I mean, come on that would make the game so much better.

Splatoon Squidlings would be a cool addition, maybe add in another Kong for DK representation, possibly Dixie Kong, or Cranky for giggles. Add Ice Climbers back in, not that I used them, but I know a lot of people would be happy to see them return. I'm really not sure who else they can add in that isn't already there and would add some uniqueness. Only other thing I can think of is reboot some of the characters like give Ganondorf his own moveset, not have him be a slow Captain Falcon anymore.

Ninja Turtles or Gaiden. I loved the games back in the day so having them in a manic game like SSB is right up their street

Never heard of it it, love the look of it!!! Thanks!

Only clone of SSB I've tried is the Shrek Super Smash that was actually really good and felt like the films.

I'm going to look into the Turtles one

I'd love to play as chain chomp! I always loved this character in the multiple games he's appeared in.

Really want: Rayman, SOMEONE from Golden Sun (Who knows, maybe it'll have the Fire Emblem effect and we'll get new games), King. K. Rool

Kinda want: Krystal, Bomberman, Ice Climbers back (Just so the fans be quiet. :p), Tails, possibly someone else from Donkey Kong, but 3 seems good.

Not sure how I feel on more 3rd parties, at-least humanoid ones, considering I have Bomberman and Tails in my list. Humanoid in general just feels weird in Smash, even though I main ZSS, the hypocrisy. xD

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back